100 Halo Jokes 100 Halo Jokes

Honestly I cried.

I could not hold back the sobs as tears of joy swept across my face. I knew deep down that no matter what, everything was going to be ok. Thank you.

Wadezilla VS The World Wadezilla VS The World

You have a beautiful soul

I want to put my penis into your soul.

LoL LmFaO ROfL 11.0 LoL LmFaO ROfL 11.0

A single tear rolled down my cheek

at the site of the aw inspiring beauty of this piece.

Easy Flash 3D Easy Flash 3D

=\

as an experienced 3D modeller myself im am alot harder to empress than the people who know nothing of the mechanics of 3D. not saying its your fault im just saying no one can do anything good with swift...and it just pretty much sucked.

Anti-Clock Game Anti-Clock Game

hmm

i gave a 10 on humor cuz of how much it sucked it was funny. why do you guys allways make your own Clocks? just go down to the Official CC website (not clockcrew.com) and download our GOOD stuff. mainly though your tweening is horrible it needs to be a bit smoother, unless its all keyframes which i suspect. and it coulda used a background. oh and dont put "the great" in your name cuz it makes people expect things you cant provide. ;)

Burnmage responds:

First, I take the Strawberry from a movie on NG. Second, I dont give a fuck about youre website. Third, you have reason for the backgrounds. Fourth, just shut up.

Nimian Flyer Nimian Flyer

needs something...

if you changes the contols so that you used the arrow keys that would improve the game alot